Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm Back!

It seems as if every March I get the urge to write and then I disappear. Well, I am back again! I don't  know what it is about this time of year that keeps me returning but I am determined to be more focused and consistent.

I pray that all has been going well for you in my absence! While on my extended break I wanted to take time to decide who I wanted to be as a writer and what I wanted to say. At the end of the day, I have decided to be who I was called to be and that is God's servant. I wanted to change the name of the blog because I felt like God and Guys limited me. I will still talk about them because I still love them both, but I want to share more experiences than just my dating life. Plus, I would have more material with a different title! LOL! After much thought and prayer, the Holy Spirit helped me to understand that if I wanted to share me then I just needed to be me and do me. All I want to do is encourage and inspire. So, I decided to call the blog mstcass with the subtitle: Encouraging the World One Word at a Time! I love it and I hope you do too!

Finally, I found another blog that I started in 2006 called Love Addict. I will eventually post the link on this page. It does not represent who I am now, but both blogs combined show how I have matured in my walk with God. So please don't be discouraged or think that I am being hypocritical. I won't apologize for who I am or have been. I will just  thank God that He has delivered me from certain things and pray that my experience is a testimony to others of His deliverance and that there is nothing new under the son.  God can use anyone!

Anyway, I hope you continue to enjoy and be encouraged. I promise not to stay gone too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment