Sunday, January 1, 2012

I don't want to miss my moment!

In the sermon today, my pastor talked about making sure that we don't miss our moment. He explained that as Christians, God is looking for an opportunity to use us for His purpose. Sometimes we tell God we are not ready thinking He will keep asking us until we get ready. But, we have to be ready when God calls. It is quite possible for God to decide to use someone else! So, we miss our moment to serve Him.

For about 10 years I have been praying about my purpose in life. I wanted God to use me, but I didn't know how He could or would use me. What I realize now is that God isn't going to use me in just one area. He wants total control of my life! Even my love life. Imagine that! So, dear friends, I have relinquished control. I am going to let him have it ALL!

One of my newest and dearest friends, has asked a group of us to join together as we pray for husbands. Of course, I was all for it! The end result I hope is a wonderful marriage, but I am also excited about seeing what God can do when women come together on one accord and pray! So, I decided to extend my prayer experience with the group and share my journey in dating as a Christian woman with the world. All of my triumphs, failures, smiles, and tears! I informed Diana (as she has asked to be called) of my plans and she was all for it!

I pray that my blog is a place of victory and not victimization. I want to show the world what God can do if you just believe! Pray with me family.  I know that God can and will use me and I don't want to miss my moment!!!
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment